A panel discussion entitled Global Law: A Comparative Look At Privilege and Confidentiality will be held on 28 January 2010, at New York University School of Law, in New York City, New York, USA.
Those wishing to attend are asked to register by 15 January 2010. For registration instructions, please see the announcement.
Here are the participants:
- Program chairs:
- Barbara S. Gillers, Adjunct Professor of Law, NYU School of Law
- Michael H. Byowitz, Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz
- Barbara S. Gillers, Adjunct Professor of Law, Moderator
- Theodore Edelman, Sullivan & Cromwell, New York, New York
- Barton Legum, Salans, Paris, France
- James W. Paul, Clifford Chance, New York, New York
The panel is sponsored by the American Bar Association Section of International Law and the New York University School of Law.
Tags: ABA International Law Section, ABA Section of International Law, American Bar Association Section of International Law, Barbara S. Gillers, Clients' confidential information, Comparative perspectives in legal informatics, Confidential communications, Confidential communications in law, Confidential information, Confidential information in law, Global Law: A Comparative Look At Privilege and Confidentiality, Legal clients' confidential information, Legal evidence information systems, Legal informatics conferences, Michael H. Byowitz, New York University School of Law, NYU Law School, NYU School of Law, Practitioners' perspectives on legal informatics, Privileged information, Privileged information in law