A call for papers — with workshop submission deadline of 18 March 2010, and a extended submission deadline for papers, tutorials, and panels of 12 May 2010 —
5 May 2010 has been issued for iPRES 2010: The 7th International Conference on Preservation of Digital Objects, to be held 19-24 September 2010, in Vienna, Austria.
Papers are invited on the following topics:
- “Theoretical, Formal and Conceptual Models of Information and Preservation
- Trusted Repositories: Risk Analysis, Planning, Audit and Certification
- Scalability and Automation
- Metadata Issues for Preservation Processes
- Business Models and Cost Estimation
- Personal Archiving
- Innovation in Digital Preservation: Novel Approaches and Scenarios
- Training and Education
- Domain-specific Challenges: Web, GIS, Primary/Scientific/Sensor Data, Governmental & Medical Records
- Case Studies and Best Practice Reports: Systems, Workflows, Use Cases
For more information, please see the call for papers.
Tags: International Conference on Preservation of Digital Objects, iPRES, iPRES 2010, Legal informatics conferences, Preservation of digital legal documents, Preservation of digital legal information, Preservation of electronic legal documents, Preservation of electronic legal information