A call for papers — with workshop submission deadline of 18 March 2010, and a extended submission deadline for papers, tutorials, and panels of 12 May 2010 —
5 May 2010 has been issued for iPRES 2010: The 7th International Conference on Preservation of Digital Objects, to be held 19-24 September 2010, in Vienna, Austria.
Papers are invited on the following topics:
- “Theoretical, Formal and Conceptual Models of Information and Preservation
- Trusted Repositories: Risk Analysis, Planning, Audit and Certification
- Scalability and Automation
- Metadata Issues for Preservation Processes
- Business Models and Cost Estimation
- Personal Archiving
- Innovation in Digital Preservation: Novel Approaches and Scenarios
- Training and Education
- Domain-specific Challenges: Web, GIS, Primary/Scientific/Sensor Data, Governmental & Medical Records
- Case Studies and Best Practice Reports: Systems, Workflows, Use Cases
For more information, please see the call for papers.