A call for papers — with submission deadlines of 1 August 2010 for full papers, and 1 September 2010 for practitioner presentations, research in progress, and posters — has been issued for ICKM 2010: The 7th International Conference on Knowledge Management, to be held 22-23 October 2010, at The Hilton Pittsburgh, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
The conference is collocated with ASIST 2010: The American Society for Information Science and Technology Annual Meeting.
Papers for ICKM 2010 are invited on the following topics:
- Indigenous Knowledge Management
- Communication, Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing
- Intellectual Capital & KM Measurements
- Knowledge Discovery (AI, Data Mining, Text & Web Mining)
- Knowledge Organization (Meta Data, Taxonomies & Ontology)
- Knowledge Retention, Policies and Practices
- Knowledge Management in Project Management
- Knowledge Management in Healthcare
- Knowledge Management in Public Sector and Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Knowledge Management Strategies and Implementations
- Knowledge Management Training and Certification
- Learning Organization & Organizational Learning
- Web 2.0 and Social Networking Technologies
- Information Architecture, Content & Digital Right Management
- Knowledge Management in Libraries and Information Centers
- Knowledge Loss and Brain Drain in Turbulent Economic Times
- Social and Ethical Issues
- The Challenges of Complexity
For more information, please see the call for papers.
Tags: Artificial intelligence and law, Complex adaptive systems and law, Digital rights management, ICKM, ICKM 2010, International Conference on Knowledge Management, Law as a complex adaptive system, Law as a complex system, Legal informatics conferences, Legal knowledge management, Legal knowledge representation, Legal metadata, Legal ontologies, Legal social media, Legal social networks, Legal taxonomies, Legal text mining, Legal Web 2.0, Web 2.0 and law