A call for papers — with abstract submission deadline of 22 May 2011, and full paper submission deadline of 5 June 2011 — has been issued for RuleML 2011 @ BRF: The 5th International Symposium on Linked Rules: Research Based, Industry Focused, to be held 3-5 November 2011, in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
The symposium is being held in conjunction with BRF 2011: The 2011 Business Rules Forum.
Papers are invited on the following topics:
- “Rules, Semantic Technology, and Cross-Industry Standards”
- “Rule Transformation and Extraction”
- “Rules and Uncertainty”
- “Rules and Norms”
- “Rules and Inferencing”
- “Rule-based Event Processing and Reaction Rules”
- “Rule-Based Distributed/Multi-Agent Systems”
- Other topics, including:
- “Rules and ontologies”
- “Execution models, rule engines, and environments”
- “Graphical processing, modeling and rendering of rules”.
For more information, please see the call for papers.
Tags: Artificial intelligence and law, BRF, BRF 2011, Business Rules Forum, International Symposium on Rules, Legal agent based systems, Legal knowledge representation, Legal logic, Legal multiagent systems, Legal nonmonotonic reasoning, Legal ontologies, Legal rule extraction, Legal rule transformation, Modeling legal reasoning, Modeling legal rules, Monica Palmirani, RuleML, RuleML 2011