A call for papers — with an extended submission deadline of 28 September 2011 — has been issued for JURISIN 2011: The Fifth International Workshop on Juris-informatics, to be held 1-2 December 2011, in Takamatsu, Kagawa, Japan.
Papers are invited on the following topics:
- Legal reasoning
- Argumentation/Argumentation agent
- Legal term ontology
- Formal legal knowledge-base/Intelligent management of legal knowledge-base
- Translation of legal documents
- Computer-aided law education
- Use of Informatics and AI in law
- Legal issues on ubiquitous computing/multi-agent system/the Internet
- Social implications of use of informatics and AI in law
For more information, please see the call for papers.
Tags: Artificial intelligence and law, Computer assisted legal instruction, International Workshop on Juris-informatics, JURISIN, JURISIN 2011, Legal agent based systems, Legal argumentation, Legal expert systems, Legal informatics conferences, Legal instructional technology, Legal knowledge based systems, Legal knowledge management, Legal knowledge representation, Legal multiagent systems, Legal ontologies, Legal reasoning, Legal semantic web, Legal social informatics, Legal translation systems, Semantic Web and law, Social informatics and law