A call for papers — with extended submission deadline of 11 November 2011
28 October 2011 — has been issued for the JURIX 2011 Workshop on Fundamental Concepts and Systematization of Law, to be held 14 December 2011, in Vienna, Austria.
The workshop is being held in connection with JURIX 2011: The 24th International Conference on Legal Knowledge and Information Systems.
Papers for the Workshop on Fundamental Concepts and Systematization of Law are invited on the following topics:
- [...] legal rules or norms,
- legal validity,
- formation of law,
- hierarchy in legal systems,
- the basic norm and rule of recognition,
- rights and duties,
- permissions, obligations and prohibitions, [...]
- states and legal persons[,]
- [d]eductive, abductive and inductive reasoning in law,
- multi-layered reasoning,
- systematization and/or axiomatization of law[,] and
- critical perspectives on fundamental legal concepts and systematization of law.
For more information, please see the call for papers.
HT Anne Gardner.
[Revised on 29 October 2011 to reflect extended deadline.]