A call for papers and presentations — with submission deadline of 15 March 2012 — has been issued for LVI 2012: The Law via the Internet Conference — the international conference of the legal information institutes and the free-access-to-law community — to be held October 7-9, 2012 at Cornell Law School in Ithaca, New York.
Papers and presentations are invited respecting the following tracks:
- Track 1: The Promise and Reality of e-Participation
- Track 2: The Business of (Open) Legal Publishing
- Track 3: Free Law and Government Policy
- Track 4: Application Development for Open Access and Engagement
- Track 5: Data Organization and Legal Informatics
For more information, please see the complete call.