Five legal informatics papers were presented at the e-Stockholm ’12 Legal Conference held 21-23 November 2012.
Here are the authors and titles of the legal informatics papers listed on the program; titles link to the abstracts:
- Colette R. Brunschwig: Law is Not or Must Not Be Just Verbal and Visual in the 21st Century: Toward Multisensory Law
- Giovanni Sartor: A Logical Model for the Conflict of Laws
- Helena Haapio: Visualising Contracts for Better Business
- Innocent Mgeta: Tanzanian perspective
- Tobias Mahler: A Graphical User-interface for Legal Texts?
For full text of papers please contact the authors.
Tags: Colette R. Brunschwig, Contract information systems, Contract law information systems, e-Stockholm '12 Legal Conference, e-Stockholm Legal Conference, Giovanni Sartor, Graphical user interfaces for legal documents, Graphical user interfaces for legal information, Graphical user interfaces for legal information systems, Graphical user interfaces for legal texts, Helena Haapio, Innocent Mgeta, Legal informatics conferences, Modeling conflicts of law rules, Modeling legal rules, Modeling private international law rules, Multisensory law, Multisensory legal information, Tobias Mahler, Visualization of contracts, Visualization of legal information