A call for papers has been issued for JURISIN 2013: The 7th International Workshop on Juris-Informatics, to be held 27-28 October 2013 at Keio University in Yokohama, Japan.
The submission deadline is 10 August 2013.
Papers are invited on the following topics:
- Model of legal reasoning
- Argumentation / Negotiation / Argumentation agent
- Legal term ontology
- Formal legal knowledge-base / Intelligent management of legal knowledge-base
- Translation of legal documents
- Information retrieval of legal texts
- Computer-aided law education
- Use of Informatics and AI in law
- Legal issues on ubiquitous computing / multi-agent system / the Internet
- Social implications of use of informatics and AI in law
- Natural language processing for legal knowledge
- Verification and validation of legal knowledge systems
- Any theories and technologies which is not directly related with juris-informatics but has a potential to contribute to this domain
For more details, please see the complete call.
Tags: Artificial intelligence and law, Computer assisted legal instruction, International Workshop on Juris-informatics, JURISIN, JURISIN 2013, Legal agent based systems, Legal argumentation, Legal argumentation agents, Legal educational technology, Legal informatics conferences, Legal information retrieval, Legal instructional technology, Legal knowledge based systems, Legal knowledge management, Legal knowledge representation, Legal knowledge-bases, Legal multiagent systems, Legal natural language processing, Legal negotiation, Legal ontologies, Legal semantic web, Legal social informatics, Legal translation, Modeling legal argumentation, Modeling legal negotiation, Modeling legal reasoning, Natural language processing and law, Natural language processing and legal knowledge, Online legal education, Quality control of legal knowledge systems, Semantic Web and law, Social informatics and law, Social informatics and legal informatics, Validation of legal knowledge systems, Verification of legal knowledge systems