A program on Open Access to official and authenticated legal information in Asia will be held 20 August 2013 at IFLA 2013 World Library and Information Congress, in Singapore.
Here is the agenda:
- Uma Narayan (High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Mumbai, India): Indian initiative to provide free access to authentic legal information
- Rajesh C. Muttath (MKMS, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia): Free access to law in Malaysia
- John Bahrij (Lee Quo Wei Law Library The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China) and Irene Shieh (Lui Che Woo Law Library, University of Hong Kong Libraries, Hong Kong, China): Hong Kong moves towards open access to authenticated legal information
- Lilia F. Echiverri (University of the Philippines Law Library, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines): Open access to official and authenticated legal information in the Philippines
- Lê Thi Hanh (The Library and Information Center, Hanoi Law University, Hanoi, Vietnam): Open access to official and authenticated legal information in Vietnam
- Carole Hinchcliff (Melbourne Law School, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia): Researching Australian, New Zealand and Papua New Guinean law
- Charlotte Gill (Singapore Management University Libraries, Singapore): Researching Singapore law
For abstracts or full text of papers, please contact the authors.
Tags: Asia, Authentication of legal information, Authentication of legal information in India, Free access to law, Free access to law in India, Public access to legal information, Public access to legal information in India