The event Website is at: http://ecitizen.mit.edu/LegalScienceSalon
Information about the event is also being posted to the eCitizen blog.
Here is the program as it stands as of 4 March 2013, according to the eventbrite page:
* Host: Dazza Greenwood, MIT Human Dynamics Group
* Joshua Lenon, Clio: Key Note Address: What Happens When Robots Join Law Firms?
* Jonathan Askin, Professor, Brooklyn Law School; Founder and Director of the Brooklyn Law Incubator and Policy Clinic,
* Seamus Kraft, Executive Director, OpenGovFoundation.org
Topic: StateDecoded and Putting the Law Online
* Evan Carroll, Founder, The Digital Beyond; Author of Your Digital Afterlife
Topic: Managing Digital Assets and Estates
* Ray Campbell, Attorney/Consultant on Data and Technology Matters
Topic: The Legal Science of Mapping Communication Flows in State Government