A panel discussion entitled Global Law: A Comparative Look At Privilege and Confidentiality will be held on 28 January 2010, at New York University School of Law, in New York City, New York, USA.
Those wishing to attend are asked to register by 15 January 2010. For registration instructions, please see the announcement.
Here are the participants:
- Program chairs:
- Barbara S. Gillers, Adjunct Professor of Law, NYU School of Law
- Michael H. Byowitz, Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz
- Barbara S. Gillers, Adjunct Professor of Law, Moderator
- Theodore Edelman, Sullivan & Cromwell, New York, New York
- Barton Legum, Salans, Paris, France
- James W. Paul, Clifford Chance, New York, New York
The panel is sponsored by the American Bar Association Section of International Law and the New York University School of Law.