LawTechCamp London 2012 — “a BarCamp-style community UnConference for new media and technology enthusiasts and legal professionals” — will be held 29 June 2012 in London, England, UK.
The Twitter hashtag for the conference is #lawtechcamplondon.
A notable characteristic of this event is that it gathers together in one place individuals from most of the different subgroups of the legal informatics community.
The event’s organizers include:
- Daniel Martin Katz, Michigan State University College of Law
- Renee Newman Knake, Michigan State University College of Law
- Monica Goyal, owner and CEO of MyLegalBriefcase.com
- Lisa Webley, University of Westminster Law School
- John Flood, University of Westminster Law School
- David Allison, The College of Law
- Jon Harman, The College of Law