A call for papers has been issued for the 7th International Conference, Cyberspace 2009, to be held November 20-21, 2009, in Brno, Czech Republic. Deadline for submitting abstracts is July 31, 2009. Respecting legal informatics, proposals are invited on the following topics in e-government or e-justice:
- electronic filing;
- electronic public submissions;
- on-line dispute settlement;
- re-use of public sector information;
- on-line public procurement;
- legal information systems;
- on-line access to law and case-law;
- data mining systems for lawyers;
- electronic storage of documents
- on-line legal counseling; or
Accepted papers are to be published in the peer-reviewed journals: The Masaryk University Journal of Law and Technology (MUJLT) or Cyberpsychology.
For more information, please see the call for papers.