Posts Tagged ‘Law Hack Camp 2013’
The Twitter hashtag for the event is #lawhackcamp
The Twitter account for the event is @lawhackcamp
For more details, please see the conference Website and the contact information listed there, or contact the organizers.
Legal hacking is a movement.
Several legal hacking events — i.e., meetings at which developers engage in coding or other development activities leading to the creation of new legal technologies, or enter their new legal technologies in competitions — are scheduled for the coming weeks [if you know of others, please mention them in the comments]:
- April 18: Georgetown Law Center Iron Tech Lawyer Competition, Washington, DC, USA
- May 12: lawTechCamp 2012: Legal Technology Unconference, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- May 19: International Legislative Unhackathon, San Francisco, California, USA, and online
- June 2: Open Legislation Hackathon, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- June 29: LawTechCamp London 2012: Legal technology unconference, London, England, UK
- July 6-7: Open Legislative Data in Paris: A Conference of the Third Kind with Hacktivists and Academics, Paris, France.
- January 26-27, 2013: Law Hack Camp, London.
For resources about Open Legislative Data in Paris: A Conference of the Third Kind with Hacktivists and Academics, click here.
Click here for information about the Legal Hackathon held 15 April 2012 at Brooklyn Law School Incubator & Policy (BLIP) Clinic, Brooklyn, New York, USA. The hashtag for the hackathon was #legalhack. Click here for some video from the hackathon.
Thanks to Ed Walters and Roger Skalbeck for suggestions.
[NOTE: Updated 27 October 2012 to add Law Hack Camp, London].