Indian Kanoon, the free access to law service for India — created by Dr. Sushant Sinha — has added several new features that draw on user data. According to a post to the Indian Kanoon forums, the new features are:
- Search suggestions by user queries
- Boosting results by user click throughs
- A right navigation bar for related queries
- A left navigation bar for matching categories
- User queries for each document
For more information, please see the forum post entitled User Kanoon: Integrating user data for search improvements.
For more information about Indian Kanoon, please see my recent interview with Dr. Sinha, entitled Indian Kanoon: Sushant Sinha on Innovation and Free Law in India.