Five legal informatics papers were presented at the e-Stockholm ’12 Legal Conference held 21-23 November 2012.
Here are the authors and titles of the legal informatics papers listed on the program; titles link to the abstracts:
- Colette R. Brunschwig: Law is Not or Must Not Be Just Verbal and Visual in the 21st Century: Toward Multisensory Law
- Giovanni Sartor: A Logical Model for the Conflict of Laws
- Helena Haapio: Visualising Contracts for Better Business
- Innocent Mgeta: Tanzanian perspective
- Tobias Mahler: A Graphical User-interface for Legal Texts?
For full text of papers please contact the authors.