A call for papers — with submission deadlines of 1 August 2010 for full papers, and 1 September 2010 for practitioner presentations, research in progress, and posters — has been issued for ICKM 2010: The 7th International Conference on Knowledge Management, to be held 22-23 October 2010, at The Hilton Pittsburgh, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
The conference is collocated with ASIST 2010: The American Society for Information Science and Technology Annual Meeting.
Papers for ICKM 2010 are invited on the following topics:
- Indigenous Knowledge Management
- Communication, Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing
- Intellectual Capital & KM Measurements
- Knowledge Discovery (AI, Data Mining, Text & Web Mining)
- Knowledge Organization (Meta Data, Taxonomies & Ontology)
- Knowledge Retention, Policies and Practices
- Knowledge Management in Project Management
- Knowledge Management in Healthcare
- Knowledge Management in Public Sector and Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Knowledge Management Strategies and Implementations
- Knowledge Management Training and Certification
- Learning Organization & Organizational Learning
- Web 2.0 and Social Networking Technologies
- Information Architecture, Content & Digital Right Management
- Knowledge Management in Libraries and Information Centers
- Knowledge Loss and Brain Drain in Turbulent Economic Times
- Social and Ethical Issues
- The Challenges of Complexity
For more information, please see the call for papers.