The call for papers and presentation proposals has been issued for LVI 2013: Law via the Internet Conference, to be held 26-27 September 2013 on the Channel Island of Jersey.
The conference Website does not seem to state the deadline for submitting papers or proposals. If you know the submission deadline, please feel free to tell us in the comments to this post.
[UPDATE 11 February 2013: The conference organizers now say the submission deadline is 31 March 2013.]
Papers are invited on the topics covered by any of the seven tracks in which the conference program is divided:
- E-Learning: distance, blended, open, mobile, gaming, MOOCing and more?
- Online legal information – starting from scratch
- Legal knowledge in the age of the semantic web
- Communicating our work: journals, blogs and other ways of publishing about open access
- Privacy v open government in legal publishing
- Emerging patterns of information access and usage
- Technological development and free access to law
For details about the tracks, please see the track Websites.
For more details about the conference, please see the conference Website.