A call for papers has been issued for JURISIN 2013: The 7th International Workshop on Juris-Informatics, to be held 27-28 October 2013 at Keio University in Yokohama, Japan.
The submission deadline is 10 August 2013.
Papers are invited on the following topics:
- Model of legal reasoning
- Argumentation / Negotiation / Argumentation agent
- Legal term ontology
- Formal legal knowledge-base / Intelligent management of legal knowledge-base
- Translation of legal documents
- Information retrieval of legal texts
- Computer-aided law education
- Use of Informatics and AI in law
- Legal issues on ubiquitous computing / multi-agent system / the Internet
- Social implications of use of informatics and AI in law
- Natural language processing for legal knowledge
- Verification and validation of legal knowledge systems
- Any theories and technologies which is not directly related with juris-informatics but has a potential to contribute to this domain
For more details, please see the complete call.