Several legal informatics papers or discussions were presented or held at RELAW 2013: International Workshop on Requirements Engineering and Law, held 16 July 2013, in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil:
- Travis Breaux, David Gordon, Nick Papanikolaou and Siani Pearson: Mapping Legal Requirements to IT Controls
- Ivan Jureta, Travis Breaux, Alberto Siena and David Gordon: Toward Benchmarks to Assess Advancement in Legal Requirements Modeling
- Omar Badreddin, Gunter Mussbacher, Daniel Amyot, Saeed Ahmadi Behnam, Rouzbahan Rashidi-Tabrizi, Edna Braun, Mohammad Alhaj and Gregory Richards: Regulation-Based Dimensional Modeling for Regulatory Intelligence
- Rouzbahan Rashidi-Tabrizi, Gunter Mussbacher and Daniel Amyot: Transforming Regulations into Performance Models in the Context of Reasoning for Outcome-Based Compliance
- Chair: Travis Breaux: Special Track Discussion: Convergent Challenges in Legal Requirements Analysis and Modeling
For abstracts or full text of papers, please contact the authors.