A call for papers — with submission deadline of 14 October 2013 — has been issued for LK&SW 2013: The First Workshop on Legal Knowledge and the Semantic Web, to be held at JURIX 2013: International Conference on Legal Knowledge and Information Systems, 11 December 2013, in Bologna.
Papers are invited on the following topics:
- Access policies for Semantic Web datasets
- Online dispute resolution and mediation on the Semantic Web
- Regulations and privacy issues in Social Web communities
- Using Semantic Web formalisms and technologies in large legal document collections
- Legal knowledge in Linked Open Data
- Semantic annotations for legal texts
- Legal reasoning and querying in the Semantic Web
- Data licensing on the Semantic Web
- Provenance information for detecting violations of norms/policies
- Expressive vs. lightweight representations of legal knowledge
- Core and domain ontologies for the legal domain
- Ontology design patterns for the legal domain
- OWL approaches to reasoning and legal knowledge
- Data interlinking of legal content
- Provenance, trust and metadata for authoritative sources
- Publishing and reusing of legal-related content in Linked Data
- Rules in the Semantic Web
For more details, please see the call for papers.
For extensions to the submission deadline, please see the JURIX 2013 Workshops page or the comments to this post.
HT Bart Verheij