A call for papers — with submission deadline for abstracts of 23 October 2013 — has been issued for AIIP2: Second International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and IP Law, to be held 11-13 December 2013, in Bologna, in conjunction with JURIX 2013.
Abstracts are invited on the following topics:
- “intelligent” DRM systems and copyright regulation through computer code.
- formal models of copyright law and legislation.
- e-discovery for IP litigation.
- decision support systems for IP law.
- intelligent compliance support systems for copyright protected assets.
- intelligent mediation support software for IP disputes.
For more details, please see the call for papers.
HT Bart Verheij