Several papers or posters on legal informatics are being presented at ICEGOV 2013: 7th International Conference on the Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance, being held 22-25 October 2013 in Seoul:
- Pierre Andrews, Flávio Soares Corrêa da Silva: Using Parliamentary Open Data to Improve Participation
- Jan van Dijk, Sandra Kalidien, Sunil Choenni: Development, Implementation and Use of a Judicial Data Space System
- Carolina Gonzalez Tabares, William Montoya: How ‘Urna de Cristal’ gave support to the design and approval of Colombian Anti-Procedure Law (Decree 19 of 2012)
- Himanshu Jain, P. Radha Krishna, Kamalakar Karlapalem: E-Contract Enactment System for Effective E-Governance
- Adriana Simeão Ferreira, Daniel Gonçalves de Melo, Leondeniz Freitas: The Importance of e-Justice Centres in the Telecentres for the State of Acre – Brazilian Amazon
For abstracts or full text of papers, please contact the authors.
If you know of other legal informatics papers being presented at the conference, please let us know in the comments to this post.