The event is being organized by Professor Dr. Monica Palmirani.
Here is a partial description:
[…] The hackathon is divided in three groups:
(A) AKOMA NTOSO group with the following objectives:
1. To test Akoma Ntoso language respect different set of documents, different countries and levels:
– bill of the Senate/Chamber
– decree of the Government Ministries
– bill/act of the Italian Regions (Piedmont, Emilia-Romagna, Lazio)
– bill/act of Local Municipalities
– regulations from Government Agencies (e.g. Data Protection Agency)
2. Use different tools for helping the mark-up.
3. At the end we want to compare statistics about number of documents marked-up, tags and attribute used, list of them with figures.
(L) LegalRuleML group with the following objectives:
1. Take some Akoma Ntoso documents and to model legal rules in LegalRuleML in order to test the language.
2. Use different tools, including NLP, for helping the mark-up.
3. Test the integration between legal source of the original documents and the legal rules modelling.
4. Reasoning with LegalRuleML.
(V) Visualization of legal open document with the following objectives:
1. Rendering of the Akoma Ntoso or/and LegalRuleML document for multi-channels.
2. Smart visualization for managing the complexity of the legal system.
3. Automatic semantic classification, Point-in-time, comparison table, navigation among versions, other visualizations that could help the legal end-user to use the huge amount of legal open document. […]
For more details, please see the event’s Website.