Here are excerpts from the announcement:
[…] The latest version of this doctrinal mapping software program includes several powerful new features.
- New Algorithm for Automated Citation Network Mapping
- Direct Link to SCOTUS opinions via Court Listener
- Supreme Court Database (Spaeth) Coding Visualization
- Network + Genealogical Views
- Filtering by Opinion Text
- UI Improvement
- New Library of Maps including cases from 2013 and 2014 Terms
To quickly learn about the major new features in SCOTUS Mapper 2.0, check out the three short videos below. For a more in-depth look, check out the 2.0 Network Examples page or explore the new Mapper Library. […]
For more details and links to the demonstration videos, please see the complete announcement.