Several legal informatics papers are scheduled to be presented at HICSS 2015 / HICSS 48: Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, being held 5-8 January 2015 in Kauai:
- Bjørn Furuholt, Fathul Wahid, Oystein Sabo: Land Information Systems for Development (LIS4D): A Neglected Area within ICT4D Research?
- Loni Hagen, Ozlem Uzuner, Chris: Understanding Citizens – Direct Policy Suggestions to the Federal Government: A Natural Language Processing and Topic Modeling Approach
- Kincho Law, Siddharth Taduri, Gloria T. Lau, Jay Kesan: An Ontology-Based Approach for Retrieving Information from Disparate Sectors in Government: The Patent System as an Exemplar
- Fu-ren Lin, Shih-Yao Chou, Dachi Liao, Hao De: Automatic Content Analysis of Legislative Documents by Text Mining Techniques
- Nial Raaen: A Strategic Approach to Ensure the Integrity and Availability of Electronic Court Records
- Rodrigo Sandoval-Almazan, J. Ramon Gil-Garcia: Understanding Judicial Websites: An Exploration of Portals in the States of Mexico
- Kimberly Stoltzfus: Inter-Organizational Information System Digital Government Change in Justice Agencies: The Complexity of Stakeholder Identification
For abstracts or full text of papers, please contact the authors.
The complete conference program is available at: http://kholden7.wix.com/hicss#!weeks-overview/c21k2
If you know of additional legal informatics papers being presented at HICSS 2015, please let us know about them in the comments to this post.