Several panels related to legal technology are being presented at SXSW 2016 Conference in Austin, Texas, USA, 11-20 March 2016:
- Crowdsourcing Policy: Changing Constituents to Changemakers
- Fighting Injustice with Trickle-Up Innovation
- Fighting Wildlife Crime with Tech Innovation
- How to Fight Modern Slavery with Data Analysis
- Putting the Public Back into Public Policy
- State of Blockchain 2016: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Strategic Storytelling: Video As Policy Changer
- Surveillance, Sousveillance and Body Cams
- Using Data Science to Catch Legislators in the Act
- Using Data to Power Criminal Justice Reform
- Using Social Media to Predict Gun Violence
- We the People: Using Tech to Solve Big Challenges
- The White House Police Data Initiative
Thanks to friends at New York Legal Hackers for part of this list.
If you know of other legal-technology-related panels being presented at SXSW 2016, please feel free tell us about them in the comments to this post.